Introductory Statement


O.G. Bierstadt Schutzhund Club is a dedicated group of dog sport enthusiasts who meet weekly in Campbellsport WI. We host at least one trial each year and our members regularly trial at Regional, National and International competitions.

Please take a moment to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK to get updates on all the latest club news and trial details, including photos!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interested in stopping by some Sunday to check us out for yourself?
You will find the directions to our Training grounds in the right column, below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurel Stone

My entry into the world of dog training started when I got my first German Shepherd in 1991, Even though I owned dogs all my life, competing with them in dog sports never occurred to me. We (5 GSDs and I) competed in AKC and UKC obedience, AKC Rally, Herding, Schutzhund and most recently PSA earning over 40 titles. Each of my dogs was a Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen and I was the evaluator for a Therapy Dog program at a regional medical center. Over the years, I was a CGC evaluator, a volunteer obedience and rally trainer at a local dog club and for a private facility, coordinated seminars for tracking and protection and had my own in home dog training business.
The pictures here are of Ari when we competed in a PSA trial in Baltimore where he earned his PSA 1and took first place in his category, Photos are curtesy of Katrina K. of Metropolitan K9 in Baltimore MD. Currently, I'm training Brita who has her own website (click here to see it) where you will find her bio and the training we're doing. Also, information about my other dogs and general info is available at Dogz-n-Stuff.



Brita von der Alte Baum HIC, HT, RN, RA, CGC, BH, AD, Therapy Dog, RH, RE, T1, WH, TR1
Arsenal vom Keashaborn (ARI) CGC, Therapy Dog, BH, TR1, PSA TC, PSA PDC, PSA 1, RN
Olivia vom Drachenberg (Olivia) CGC,Therapy Dog, BH, CD, UCD, HIC, UCDX, CDX. RN, PSA TC
Kobie CGC, Therapy Dog, BH, CD, UCD, HIC, RN
Parlzer vom Haus Kuhn (Teddy) CGC, Therapy Dog, BH, CD, UCD, RN