Introductory Statement


O.G. Bierstadt Schutzhund Club is a dedicated group of dog sport enthusiasts who meet weekly in Campbellsport WI. We host at least one trial each year and our members regularly trial at Regional, National and International competitions.

Please take a moment to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK to get updates on all the latest club news and trial details, including photos!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interested in stopping by some Sunday to check us out for yourself?
You will find the directions to our Training grounds in the right column, below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







I have worked for Steinig Tal Police K9 Academy since 2000 starting as a decoy, and working myself up to narcotics instructor and program instructor. Since 2003, I have trained all the K9s and their handlers that have come thru the Fox Valley Technical College and Steinig Tal Police K9 Academy.
Even though I'm fairly new to the sport of Schutzhhund, in my short 2 1/2 years in the sport I have taken my Chico dog from BH to SchH3 & IPO3.


The dogs I'm currently training are:

  • GSD, male (sable) "Chico" (V-2 Chico vom Inheidener see) for an AD, SchH3, IPO3,KK1 to better our scores and and to compete in the USA nationals in next few years;

  • and
GSD, male (black beast) "Niff" Rhino vom Steinig 
Tal (he is son of "Chico" look above and "Nova" Anaconda von King-Salomo



My websites in addition to Chico's site are: